.


Monday, July 13, 2009

eMptY dEcoRatiOns...iNdeCisiVe

i wake in the dawn to showers of light..
moments of emptiness surround..
floating away..with auras of hope..
reality brings me..to the ground..
what can i do..what can i say..
i need a place to hide away..
just for a while..just for a smile..
just for the life i used to know..
where every song
was filled with words of love and not of anger..
where did they go?
why did they leave far behind?
cause i dont wanna be alone..
living life all on my own..
i dont wanna live my life in isolation..
filled with empty decorations..
cause i wanna be with people that i know..
who will do the things i do..
making all my dreams come true..
i dont recognise the shadows on my door..
although i've seen them all before..
because the only thing i really want..
is to be with you..
i look at the sky..it looks back at me..
i cant hear the silent melodies..
i know that im here..and yet i am lost..
blown in confusion by the breeze..
hiding my face..crying alone..
i need to find my way back home..
back to the place..the wonderful days..
living the life i used to know..
where every smile..was born out of a love and of sincerity..
and every tear..of overflowing joy..

No comments: